Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Ok, so it wasn't really pouring today, just drizzling, and it was only for a little while in the morning, but I got the girls these cute raincoats for Christmas and we were all excited for them to be able to use them today.



When I woke up this morning to gloom I figured that it was going to be a designated pajama day (days that I make a conscious effort to be a slob instead of allowing it to happen without my notice), but when my kids staggered their wake-up times over the course of about 3 hours and I had ample time to get them clean and clothed, we decided to venture out instead. I made the girls go outside and pretend to play in the cold rain so that I could try to take some pictures of them, but they both ended up crying and coming in within about 5 minutes. So much for that idea. Lizzy was particularly disgruntled. At least I tried.

3 comments:

Katie said...

*Cracking* up at your definition of designated pajama day. I love the way you write.

Barbara said...

Really cute coats!! Even if the girls were not so cooperative--or the weather either!!

Austin's Mommy said...

Those are SO cute.