Monday, April 13, 2009

My Apologies

I am sorry to everyone else in the world, but it seems that I have officially given birth to the most adorable boy out there.
Ok, I suppose I might be a little biased, but seriously...







I don't know how she managed this one since Charlie doesn't actually sit up yet.

Brooke is amazing. I stole these from her website, hope that you don't mind! If you are in the Salt Lake area and want/need an awesome photographer, I highly recommend Brooke. You can always link to her from my blog, oliverminie j. photography is in the links on the right.

9 comments:

Danielle said...

There is no denying the Barron in him, I knew it would come out!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grammyzanne said...

He is a cute little boy.

Leslie said...

Very cute. That first one kills me.

Holly said...

Those pictures are so adorable!

Lynda/Mom said...

So very cute. I love the photos! And, of course, I'm absolutely no biased.

Lynda/Mom said...

That would be "absolutely NOT biased."

Austin's Mommy said...

very cute pics. I love the black and white one.

Nikkie said...

He definitely wins in the "under 1 year" category for cutest in the world but I have to say that Ashton wins in the "almost 3" category!