Monday, April 20, 2009

I feel alive again

We had a fun weekend full of outdoor activities. It's about time it warmed up around here.

Brent started building my island for my kitchen.



The girls really like the construction phase.
(now I'm all worried that it's going to take too much space)

Brent took the girls to the zoo



not that you can tell from the photo, but trust me, they were there.

Afterwards, Brooklyn came to play.



A year ago, when we moved, I was really bitter and just missed my old house. At this point, I've gotten over it and the only thing I really miss is living across the street from Brooklyn (and her mom, of course)



They love her too.



Charlie also enjoyed the warm weather.

We invited ourselves to dinner at Leslie and Cameron's house on Sunday. It was de-licious. After dinner and several of my perfected homemade oatmeal cookies, we decided to walk off some of the calories.



I love walks in the evenings. This time we headed for the Daybreak temple, it's almost finished.



Ben was there too and cute as ever, just like his little brother...






We tried.

We had a really nice weekend, hope that you did too.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

We miss you too! It is amazing how one street over often seems so far away. We better start working on that bridge or zip line to connect our backyards!

Leslie said...

Even if Lizzy hadn't been standing right in front of Jane, my shadow ruins your family photo. Oh well.

Danielle said...

The lacy leggings with the home-made dresses on the girls-adorable.