Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fun with Lizzy

If you know Jane, you know that she's a bit high maintenance. She's very demanding and can pretty much drain all of your time and energy if you don't watch yourself. Lizzy is pretty much the opposite. She'll just hang out by herself and she doesn't get upset when you don't pay attention to her. She just sucks it up when Jane takes all her toys and locks her in or out of rooms. This morning, Jane is at playgroup and Lizzy has free reign of the house for a short time. I was straightening up in Jane's room and took a couple pictures of Lizzy having a grand ol' time with all the pillows.




This kid loves pillows.



If you'll notice, she still doesn't have a single tooth.



Enjoy it while you can Lizzy. Jane's back home before you know it.

P.S. - Lizzy is so cute. She's started giving kisses to me. She doesn't really kiss me, but she'll come over really close and pull me towards her and make kissy noises. Then she'll just walk away until she needs her next fix. I LOVE this kid!


2 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

I love her too. Give her an extra hug and kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

The first kid is high maintenance for me too. Dylan still doesn't want to go outside and play unless I play with him. Abbie doesn't care where the heck I am.