Friday, April 25, 2008

Used house for sale

Ready or not, here it comes... Even though we are still finishing up on the exterior painting and interior details, our house was listed today. I took some pictures of it until we get someone to do a better job for us, you can see them if you click on the link and follow to the 'property tour' tab. They aren't great, but at least it creates the illusion that I keep my house clean.
To see our listing, click here.

P.S. - That is not a recent photo of our house. We don't have one yet since the trim needs to be painted, so they took the photo from the listing when we bought the house. The snow makes it look kinda sad.

7 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

You need a picture of your deck, with the view!! Good for you getting it listed! I'm impressed. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I don't envy you right now, but when it is all said and done you are going to be so happy!!! I'll keep my ears open for potential buyers!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

the house looks phenomenal, and the price is awesome... maybe dustin and i will ditch the west side, train track, town home living and just buy it ourselves???
hmm..
i don't know.. the above description really makes it a difficult choice

Lynda/Mom said...

How about some pictures of the new house and new furniture?

Leslie said...

Now that you've painted the exterior you need to swap out that picture. The house looks nicer now in the spring with flowers in the yard and that tree is much bigger now. So get rid of the gloomy winter pic.

hawsfam said...

It looks beautiful...I don't think I would be able to move. Our old condo was so crammed with crap it looked awful.

Lynda/Mom said...

Much better!! I hope you get some action now. Put it on craigslist.