Sunday, April 13, 2008

Little Lizzy Loopy Loo

I often refer to Lizzy as 'Busy' partly because I always feel the need to have nicknames for my children (for some reason) and partly because she really is the busiest baby I've ever seen. Seriously, this kid never stops moving. Constant motion. When she's tired, it just gets worse. Instead of getting slow and lethargic, she moves more and faster and squeals and growls and pretty much does anything she can to prevent herself from falling asleep. I took this very low quality video last night of exhausted Lizzy in action. Sorry it's so long, I got distracted by my own amusement and forgot to turn off the camera.


4 comments:

jared and mary 2 said...

Too fun. Timothy would try to keep himself awake, but nothing like this. Hilarious

Leslie said...

Ben does the bulldozer thing when he gets tired too. I'm afraid he's going to get carpet burn on his face.

Anonymous said...

It is like someone put fresh batteries in her-I actually giggled out loud.

Lynda/Mom said...

With regard to "Jane says," and since I was there, she said with all confidence,"I have TONS of skills!" You go, Janey.