Monday, April 7, 2008

Boxes boxes and more boxes

If there was ever a child that would be satisfied with a box to play with, it would be Jane. It's almost infuriating because she'll empty out anything to play inside of it. Annoying as it can be, there's something so fun about seeing a little kid play inside of a box, and there are plenty of boxes around here at this point so she's basically in box heaven right now.





Jane made it look so fun that Lizzy even gave it a try.



but she couldn't really figure out how to get in and out, so she just hung out in the opening.
Our garage is already filling up fast with boxes. We've got a lot going on in next few weeks, so we've got to get going on all this moving stuff. My sister in law watched the girls for me today so that I could clean and pack and I got so much done! I'm usually just exhausted all day, but I had a lot of energy today. Perhaps it's all the pressure of getting the house on the market, but it was great to be able to clean without little children following me around, pulling clothes out of drawers. Thanks Shelli!

3 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Glad you had a productive day.

I thoroughly enjoy the "Jane says" side bar.

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you need help with anything. Moving sucks, and I can't imagine doing it pregnant!

Emily Call said...

Cute pictures of the girls. Let me know if I can help with anything for the move... I can even take the girls for a little while while you pack or clean...or I can help you clean. Let me know!