Monday, November 3, 2008

Bath time

I was running a bath for Jane this evening and had to run into my room for something while the water was still going. I was seriously gone for just a minute and when I returned to the bathroom, I found this...



No wonder Jane was yelling so loud at me! "Get her out, Mom! Her pants are sucking up all the water!" I hadn't realized that Lizzy was also in need of a bath. Seriously, I can't describe in words how much this girl amuses me. Even when she does things that should make me insane, I just laugh.

Ok Lizzy, you win.


6 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Very funny! It looks like your kids like their baths as much as mine do.

Lynda/Mom said...

I'll bet the diaper soaked up as much water as the pants. Too funny. Good thing I left my camera so I could see some photos.

Sandy Brunson said...

That is too cute! I'm pretty sure I'd be laughing too.

Emily Call said...

ha ha...love it! Mayci did the same thing a few weeks ago.

Sheri said...

Thank you for putting an image in my mind that will keep me laughing for days...I love that little girl too. Something about her just makes me smile regardless of what she is doing.

Kriss said...

WOW! I thought Scott was obsessed with the tub! Lizzy's got him beat. It will be funny for you to show her these pictures when she gets older!