Monday, November 3, 2008

Good Times on Halloween

So, my camera is broken, which I don't REALLY mind in some ways because I hate my camera, but I don't have money to replace it, so it's also a drag. In the meantime, my mom forgot her camera here for the week, so I at least have that to document our lives until she returns. I made Cameron take pictures of my kids on Halloween so that we could prove that we dressed our kids up all cute like.



Lizzy was practically born wearing hand me downs. Jane sported this adorable costume when she was this small. Here's a picture of Jane, she was cute too and don't the girls look a lot alike?






This blurry photo is Jane in her kitty cat get up, in case you can't tell what it is. I tried to get her to let me put whiskers on her or something, but she would have none of it.



Charlie wore his costume for about 10 minutes and was in tears the entire time, so I just took it off. Poor baby. He was also lucky enough to get Jane's hand me down sweet pea costume. Aren't he and Leslie cute?



They really did go Trick-or-Treating. I have a photo to prove it. Brent was mad that we made them take the babies our before it got dark, they went out again later as well. Cameron had never been out with Brent on Halloween before, so he had no idea what he was in for. Brent is die hard. He gets the kids all organized in lines in an effort to maximize the number of houses (and candy) they are able to hit before the night is over. Is it bad that he still uses his children to get candy for himself?



And this picture is here just because it's awesome. Lizzy and the stink eye. I love my girl.

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

That last picture is so cute - what a face! Glad to hear that you had a good Halloween. Tim would use the kids to get candy for himself if I would let him, but I don't because he does not need that much candy.

Emily Call said...

You guys have had a fun week. I am loving the "stink eye" picture. Too cute.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Love the pictures of your Halloween and cute kids. I am all about trick-or-treating early. I don't care if it isn't dark...especially on weeknights. Luckily it was a Friday this year, so we waited until 6pm.

Lynda/Mom said...

Oh, I don't think you should have posted the Lizzy stink-eye picture. She is so cute and it just doesn't do her justice.

Cameron said...

Lynda has become the defender of babies with Lizzy...I think I'll relinquish the title and give it to her. Charlie needs no defense, so we're good until it's our turn again.