Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Because I Love You

I have had several people ask me for hair clips for Christmas presents and I'm sorry that I've been a bum and haven't responded much. I have been doing these local art and gift shows this fall and I've been working to get ready for those. That and I'm a total space cadet and I just forget to respond to things. I've decided that when I finish with my shows, I'm going to list what I haven't sold to my friends and family at deeply discounted prices. My last boutique is on December 9th and I'll try to get things listed right away. If you need something before that, let me know and I'll do what I can.

I'm planning to set up a private blog and post pictures of all the clips available. It will all be first come first serve, so you'll have to post to let me know to reserve it for you. If you live far away, I'll only charge exact shipping and if you live close, you can come pick them up.

Even if we aren't BFFs (it makes me so happy that I just said that), if you like me enough to take the time the read my blog, you are invited to check out the sale blog :) Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Until then, you can check out my etsy store (link is on the sidebar) to see the kinds of things that I make. Unless I'm ridiculously successful, I think there will be lots of cute clips to choose from.

4 comments:

Emily Call said...

Hey Laura,
Do you have any of your fabric headbands? Caitlin really wants one for Christmas.

MaryAnn said...

Thanks Laura, you're the best! I believe you already have my e-mail but if you don't let me know.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Thanks too! I will look forward to choosing, but hope you are successful in your shows too.

Katie said...

Newborn number 3 and you're doing boutiques and craft shows? Wow, I feel incredibly inadequate... Someone asked me for bows last week and I literally had to stop myself from laughing in their face.

Your clips are SO cute.