Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Silly Lizzy

Winter is not good for eczema. Poor Lizzy has been miserable lately and I've been trying so hard to keep her comfortable, but she still scratches and claws. Thank goodness it's cold enough to justify the bunny bags again. I have to put them on her during her naps too because she'll claw herself to bits if I don't. A while ago I went to pick her up out of bed after changing her into jammies and leaving her pants lying next to her and this is what I found...



She really likes to get dressed.

7 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Poor little miserable girl. She does look very cute though.

MaryAnn said...

Hey my crafty cousin, will you sell me some of your barrettes? I want them for stocking stuffers and wondered if we could work a deal so I don't have to pay shipping? Let me know.

MaryAnn said...

And by work a deal I mean see if your mom can bring them to me if she is making a trip, not that I expect you to send them to me without me paying for that.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I'd like some barrettes too. I will pay shipping. Cute picture, sorry she is so miserable.

Kriss said...

Abbie is miserable with excema too. Winter is so bad for that horrible dry skin. Right after I had Scott, I had to take her to a dermatologist because she had developed a staph infection on her foot from all the digging. I totally feel your pain. Thank goodness for the prescription grease-I don't know what we'd do without that stuff!

Lynda/Mom said...

Cute new background!

Jenny R said...

too cute! Nina has excema too. Per doctor recommendations I use Dove body wash for sensitive skin on her - works nicely for me too. Then I put hydrocortizone cream on each "spot". Then she gets covered with vaseline from head to toe (don't for get the ears!). This is a lot to do every night after a bath but really does help A LOT to keep it under control. Good luck!