Thursday, November 13, 2008

For something so small...

...they sure do require a lot of things. My latest purchase (with the help of my mom and her mad Craigslist skills) is this portable swing. The big one is so big and heavy and stationary, as opposed to this nice, small portable one.



Ok, this post might be more of an opportunity to post a picture of my little man. Seriously though, isn't he so handsome? (this is where you are supposed to post a comment about how right I am and he IS so handsome)



This one made me laugh. He looks like he's trying to be such a tough guy. I love Charlie.

9 comments:

Kathy said...

He is handsome and I hope if I have a boy he will be just as handsome!

Danielle said...

I might be wrong, and stop me if I am...but this little monkey man is looking more like a Barron than previously suspected.

Grammyzanne said...

Yes he is a handsome, darling little boy. And blessings on whoever invented and improved swings

Cameron said...

He's got some Ben in him!

Leslie said...

Handsome is definitely the word for Charlie. He kind of skips cute and goes right for handsome. And he is definitely a Barron, even with his blue eyes.

Lilit said...

I too think he is handsome. Maybe 2d handsome baby boy there is! :)

MaryAnn said...

He is a pretty good looking little guy.

Holly said...

He's so sweet.

Katie said...

Now THAT is a face. You have got to be madly in love.