Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Apparently this is all I do

I think that as my mobility decreases, my crafting is increasing (sorry Kriss). Probably because I can do it as I sit at my desk, no standing, walking, bending or general moving involved. I decided that I wanted at least one, probably more, cute little onesies that have those cute appliques on them, but I'm really not interested in paying like $30 a piece for them, so I made some of my own.





I'm not certain what I'll do with the little apple. It's a bit girly, I may sell it or save it for a gift.





The owl is for my Charlie. I got the newborn size so that they would fit him right away. I love my little owl.

I'm needing to get this baby stuff in order. Leslie brought over all her old Benny clothes, which is actually very much appreciated since most of them are in really good shape and she has good taste in clothes. My family room is full of blue right now. I've been having the usual pregnant cravings, for me. All I want is milk and Italian food. Actually, it's more like I only want foods that make me want milk and red sauce, separately, but equally. I've been eating graham crackers with cream cheese frosting and milk pretty much every hour on the hour. With the red sauce, the lower quality, the better. I can, and do, eat $5 pizza from Little Ceasar's about three times a week, but I have to get extra crazy sauce to make sure that each and every bite of low quality pizza is doused in low quality pizza sauce. I need me a trip to the Spaghetti Factory. Yes, the tomatoes give me indigestion like crazy, but so does everything else these days, so I muscle through it and enjoy my red sauce.

7 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Very cute!! You did quite well without the open arm sewing machine. Sorry we missed the Spaghetti Factory with the Sills this trip--you should have spoken up and saved us from Cafe Med. Happy crafting!!

Kriss said...

Good job on the crafting-again leaving me in the dust! I was driving behind you today when you left Walmart. I waved, but you were in your own little world probably dreaming about what to craft next!

Sheri said...

Girl, you are crazy...those are amazing...I love having such talented friends!

Leslie said...

Those turned out really cute. I am always a willing beneficiary if your crafting gets out of control.

Nikkie said...

Adorable! I almost want a baby too, so that I can have cute baby things. But not really.:)

Emily Call said...

These are too cute!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh I've been appliqueing onesies like mad! (There are pregnancy side effects they just never warn you about...)

LOVE these!! LOVE your changing pad and binky clips.

When we were in Utah last month I discovered Material Girls in South Jordan. I spent my life savings.