Sunday, August 31, 2008

Snaggletooth

Ok, so I found this photo from today and I am posting it largely because I know that Leslie will find it amusing.



Lizzy can be so beautiful sometimes, but her skin and her teeth really hold her back. Right now she looks like she's got scabies and I don't know what to think about her teeth. Brent and I are both fairly concerned and have started putting pennies away for braces. At least we live in modern society where even the worst cases of snaggletooth can be fixed, for a fee. Maybe her permanent teeth will prove more attractive, but I think she's going to be requiring several years of orthodontic care to achieve her perfect smile. But then... she's going to be a knock out.

3 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Darling picture of Lizzy--her grandma sees no fault. She has plenty of room for permanant teeth, which may be a very good thing. Thanks for posting!!

Jana Sohm said...

I worry about my kids teeth too. I am sure she will be fine. Your right though... thank goodness for technology these days. Riley is already looking forward to him getting braces when he's older. Oh great!

Leslie said...

You can show her the mold of your teeth prior to braces. Maybe that will make her feel better as she spends her adolescence in braces. Ben will probably be there with her.