Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lizzy Lou Who

I am still trying to do something with Lizzy's hair so that she doesn't look quite so orphan-like, all the time. I try and I try and I try and for some reason, she always ends up looking like she lives on the streets or is being raised by dingos or something. Leslie and my mom keep harassing me to cut her hair, but I don't want to because I'd like it to grow. Today, we tried pig tails. Brent and I think she resembles a Who from Whoville.




In other Lizzy news, she is absolutely DETERMINED to wear Charlie's pants. I'm not sure why, but she's desperate to get them on. We find her like this about 5 times a day.



There is no hope. Poor thing.

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I like the piggy tails. Megan sported that hair do for a good portion of her life while we waited for her hair to grow and I was just thinking I would try that do on Lauren tomorrow.

Lynda/Mom said...

She DOES look like a child from Whoville--so cute!! Maybe if you got her some pants her size she could get into them. I will miss the munchkins. Hope to see you soon.

Nikkie said...

My sister in law still talks about the time she came to see our new baby (Kelsie) and while we were talking, Lexie came downstairs with her 2 1/2 yr old body squeezed into the newborn onesie. It was quite a sight!

Leslie said...

I say keep the piggies. Although, a haircut is inevitable.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i too fight the struggles of doing a toddlers hair...

the only advice i have for you is hairspray...

lots, and lots of hairspray.

and seriously, who is this girl??! i love that she tries to put charlie's pants on.

how cute is she?