Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Man of the hour

Our sweet little Charlie has arrived!
Born 9/22/08 at 3:05PM. He weighed 7 lbs. 4oz. and was 19.5" long.
Everything went great and he's about as beautiful as I could have imagined. For some reason, Brent took all the photos with his phone instead of the camera, which was sitting right next to us. That's why all the photos look like they were taken with his phone.



I LOVE this one of Charlie and my mom. Isn't he darling?



We can't figure out who he looks like, he doesn't look like the girls did.



Jane wants to hold him every second. She's such a good big sister.



"Baby! Baby!" is about all Lizzy will say. She's fascinated with him.





And a couple of me with my new little man. I'm sure there will be tons more photos to come. Now... I've got to paint Jane's nails.

12 comments:

Emily Call said...

He is so sweet! Thanks for letting us pop in yesterday! It's funny that you say he doesn't look like your girls did, because he looks so much like them! Congrats!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Beautiful boy! Glad all went well, but I can't believe you are already posting a blog. I guess you must feel all right. congrats!

Jana Sohm said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute, and looks perfect! You look so good for just having a baby. I am impressed. Happy to hear that everything went well. We will see baby Charlie soon. Oh ya, you have an apple crisp waiting for you too. Yummy!!

Kriss said...

He looks so cute. I can't believe he is that big considering you didn't look big at all. You're probably back to being a skinny minny already!

ginger said...

Congratulations....little boys are so fun. And, by the way, I see the resembalance too! He's adorable!

Barbara said...

Your family picture is darling. Congratulations and I'm really glad you're doing well. I hope to get up to pay you a brief visit this week--maybe Thursday. I'll be in touch with your Mom or you. Take care.

Allman Roca said...

Yea! We are so glad there is another cousin to join the clan! He is darling and the girls seem to adore him already! It fdeels like forever since we had a boy baby in the family....Congrats!

Lilit said...

oh so sweet, I loved seeing your little man. For a second there I went back 5 month and rememberd David's birth. But only for a second, I didn't want to remember all the pain. You seem to be doing great if you already are posting! Congratulations!!!

Nikkie said...

He is beautiful! I love my little girls to death but there is nothing like a boy. I'm glad you will get the experience...

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

he is beautiful!!

look at that perfect little mouth..

i want to smoosh him, and can't wait to get my hands on him!

Congratulations you guys :)

Grammyzanne said...

Congratulations Laura, Brent, Jane and Lizzy. Glad Charlie arrived safely and he and Mom are doing well. Wonderful pictures - while quality is to be strived for, sometimes the memory keepers are more precious.
Glad painting Jane's nails are still high on the priority list.

Jenny R said...

Congratulations - he is beautiful!!