Thursday, February 14, 2008

Enough Already!

For those of you that don't live in Northern Utah, I envy you. I have never spent so much time thinking and talking about snow in my whole life. I know that I'm a horrible person for not just being grateful for all the snow, but there comes a point when you just can't take it anymore. After a long overdue, glorious 3 days of warmer weather that finally thawed some of the snow, we got hit AGAIN. This storm was supposed to be 3-5". 3-5"? COME ON!





I had to have Jane at school bright and early this morning and since the state has apparently already gone through their budget for snow removal, none of the roads were plowed. I just sort of coasted to her school.



Jane may not have awakened fully rested this morning. I know I didn't.
Anyway, another fun day of snow.
Oh ya, Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

I am so sorry, Sweetie. We had horrible winds last night that blew over trees (including the one in the office building parking lot), but that snow is just overwhelming!!

Leslie said...

Wow. You guys did end up getting a lot of snow. They still haven't shoveled our driveway. So much for snow removal service.