Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You should be jealous

So, I have a friend, Mindy, who is very skilled with yarn and a crochet hook. She decided to make a sweater not because she had anyone to give it to, but rather because she just wanted to. I went over there a while ago and we realized that it fit Lizzy fabulously, and since she didn't know any one else that it would fit, I got the sweater! Let me tell you, I am one lucky duck. I kept trying to get a good photo of Lizzy in it today, she wasn't cooperating, but I wanted everyone to see how stinking cute her new sweater is.



This is the best shot I got, but isn't her sweater darling!? I'm so in love with it! Now I need to make her some clippies to match.



And of course, if photos are being taken, Jane wants in. Silly girl. She was a sweetie today, even letting me take a nap while she watched Sesame Street and then helping me package my barrettes. I love days like today.

3 comments:

Emily Call said...

That sweater is soooo cute! Cait misses Jane. She wants to play with her soon.

Lynda/Mom said...

Such cuties! I can hardly wait to see them. Of course, I'm their grandmother so what did you expect.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to make Jane a matching sweater! I'm so glad I made it "just to make it" and then found a friend to give it to.