Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'd like to bear my testimony of...

Today, I'd like to bear my testimony of the Book of Mormon Stories video.



(I tried to download the image, but it wouldn't let me, sorry)

I had these videos when I was growing up and we bought them for Jane a little while ago. Let me tell you, if you are mormon and have young kids, you need this video. Jane watches it every Sunday and LOVES it. She asks to watch it during the week also. You can get it for cheap at any Distribution Center or online if you don't have one close. There is also a book the corresponds with the video if your kids are old enough to read along. It's GREAT for FHE too. The one drawback... you can't play through all of the chapters one after the other, you have to sit there with your kid and click play each time the story changes. Oh well, you can't have everything.



Jane and her Daddy watching the Book of Mormon Stories video. Yes, she has made a habit of layering her jammies at this point.



Bonus photo #1: This is how we found Lizzy in the car when we got home from our 1 minute drive from church. 1:00 church is hard on babies.



Bonus Photo #2: Wait... doesn't Brent hate cats? I've also caught him calling Nina 'sweetheart' he denies it, but he loves this kitty.


4 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Oh, how cute--all photos, but especially the one of Brent and Nina! Give Jane a hug from Grandma, and a squeeze for Lizzy also. Hope you enjoyed your Sunday. Did you get the e mail about the BYU talk?

Leslie said...

So Abby was the disfavored car, but Nina is loved. Hmm. I wish Ben had fallen asleep on the way home from church.

jared and mary 2 said...

It's funny how fast kids can fall asleep sometimes. Then there are the other times.

Danielle said...

I cant believe how beautiful Jane is. Some may disagree with me, but she is really starting to look older. I am so glad that we are back and can see you guys more often. It is sad to be gone for a long time and then come back when everything has changed.