Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hmmmm.

I've always kind of enjoyed Ben Stein, so when I found that he was making this movie, I was interested in what kind of a movie it was. I thought that some of you might be interested in viewing the trailer as well. It's kinda long, but very interesting. I'm sure I'll be wanting to see the movie this spring. Click on the picture to take you to the page where you can watch the trailer.

My mom is making me update the post to tell you more about the clip and encourage you to view the trailer. It is a documentary the Ben Stein is making about Darwinism. The really interesting thing is that he believes in creation and apparently there are a lot of people in science field that agree, but aren't being permitted to express it. It's REALLY fascinating, so seriously, watch the trailer.

1 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

OK, Laura, you really needed to put some more direct commentary in your narrative to get people like me to view the trailer. This is absolutely fascinating, and I hope more people follow it through. Hey, everybody, click on the trailers.