Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Churchless Sunday

So, it snowed today, just like most days this winter, but for some reason, our stake decided that this time they were going to cancel church. I don't know if it was just a stake decision or if it was bigger, since Leslie and Cameron had their meetings canceled as well. Brent spent all morning out with the rest of the Elder's Quorum shoveling driveways in the neighborhood and he seems to have had more fun than anything else. By this time, all the roads are pretty clean and it wouldn't be hard to get there at all, but isn't that always the way these things work? Anyway, here we are, at home. So I just thought that I would post some cute pictures of Lizzy that I took as we were lazing about since I haven't had much to say this week.



She was giving her daddy a great big smile. STILL no teeth for her. She's 10 months in February and there's not even a sign of teeth to come.





These are Lizzy's favorite toys. I swear that we spend a grundle on toys for this kid and all she wants is the phone (which she pretends to talk on, it's cute), a tube of medicine and wipees. They will keep her entertained for hours!

1 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

I'm sad for you that your church was cancelled. I can't believe the amount of snow this year in Northern Utah. Too bad the Southern part of the state isn't keeping up. Cute, cute pictures of Lizzie.