Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wocka Wocka Wocka

I watched the great Muppet caper a couple weeks ago. I got it for Jane, but she didn't really like it, so I ended up watching it myself while she took a nap. It was fabulous. I remember watching that movie over and over when I was little and it never got old.

Anyway... Lizzy is walking, hence the post title. I have been trying to get it on video, but she hasn't really been cooperating. I got her taking a few steps today, but she can go a lot farther, you'll just have to take my word for it.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah, Lizzy is totally showing Ben up. Really what I want to know is, why is Jane in the play pen?

Anonymous said...

Can Lizzy give Scotty lessons?

Lynda/Mom said...

Very, very cool. Thanks for sharing that. I can't wait to see the kidlets again. Love ya'.

Emily Call said...

Oh I love when babies start to walk. It is so cute.