Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Match Made in Heaven

Brent and I aren't really all the into Valentine's Day. We're so much alike in some ways (but not most). Today, we realized that we got each other the same thing.

Brent's gift to me was...



...a half eaten box of chocolates

And my gift to him was...



...a half eaten box of chocolates.
I guess we both got hungry during the course of the day.
I actually win for better present because I went out of the way to get him his favorite caramels, he just brought some home from work that someone else gave him. Whatever. Good thing I'm not in to Valentine's Day.

Love you Brent!

3 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Sorry I don't have a picture, but I bought Dad the SAME THING--toffee from Trader Joe's half eaten by the time I got it home. And he STILL isn't here!! Happy Valentine's Day. Love ya' all.

Leslie said...

Mmm. I want more V chocolates.

Emily Call said...

You guys are so funny! Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do on reading your blog.