Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Beautiful Sight

If any of you have ever been to my house, you will know that Jane's room is NEVER clean. Its really quite tragic because when it is clean, its probably my favorite room in the house. I LOVE interior decorating and I was so excited to make a fun room for Jane. I collected stuff for it for over a year. I painted the picture frames and made the mats in them, the curtains and some of the pillows and accessories, painted all the walls and the shelves and closet doors and everything. I'm so pleased with myself when I look at this room and its SO Jane. Anyway... its never clean and this morning, all we did was clean. Since it looks so good, I took some pictures to remember the occasion.



I still need to get a photo for the big green picture frame, I think I'll order one today.


Oh ya, you are getting every angle.


Sisters at play in the CLEAN ROOM! Hooray!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

As far as the green picture frame goes, you should either put one of the ones that you did with the tickles and toes...or that one adorable one with Jane that is on the desktop of the laptop. Oh yes, and Lizzy looks very traumatized in that picture.

Danielle said...

AND, the room looks fantastic! Hooray for cleaning...it can be so much fun to see the finished product.

Laura Stringham said...

I think that I'll do one of the ballerina pictures that Jane has for the big photo. And you are right, Lizzy doesn't look very good. She had been rudely awakened from a nap by Jane squealing. She's been miserable ever since. grrrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

I love it that you post almost every day with pictures! It helps me feel in touch and almost inspires me to be a blogger myself if you can imagine that!! Mom

Danielle said...

That will be a great picture to put in. It was one of my favorites out of all of the ones that got done. She looks so sweet and innocent in that picture...how deceiving!

Emily Call said...

Her room is adorable! I love the chalkboard paint... too fun. I hope it stays clean for you, at least for a few more days.

Anonymous said...

love to spoon and snuggle on the bed with jane, my hand undoesthe button on her jeans, the zipper comes down, my hand goes in her knickers and rubs her little soft, moist, bald, chubby, tightpussy for her to get her wet, I slip a finger in her and make her feel good