Wednesday, January 23, 2008

too tired

Today was one of those very long days as a mom. You know? One of those days that you sit around wondering what on earth possessed you to have a child in the first place. It seemed like everyone was ornery and tired all afternoon. When Jane gets tired, she gets destructive. It's very un-lady-like. She rips things and kicks and throws things and pushes things off tables. She's a real treat. Ben and Lizzy were not quite so bad, seeing as how they are much smaller and not as mobile, but they didn't help any. All the kids were practically falling asleep at dinner, so I took some photos because it was so amusing.



I know that you don't look great, Leslie. Sorry. In all fairness, we WERE in the middle of dinner and she was trying to eat.



Jane was asleep in bed shortly after this was taken.
Lizzy was pretty chipper, all things considered. I just think this photo is funny...



"Excellent"


2 comments:

Cameron said...

Yeah, I look pretty crappy in those pictures, but it is forgiven for purposes of documenting Ben's tired state. He didn't even fight when I put him to bed. Sleepy doob.

Leslie said...

Okay, I just love the Lizzy/Mr. Burns picture. I can't get enough of it. I laugh out loud every time I look at it.