Friday, January 25, 2008

boys can blog too

Soooooo, apparently my husband has been a little envious of my blogging ability. He SAYS that he doesn't want to participate, but I haven't ever believed him. Today, my suspisions were confirmed when he expressed his desire to start a man blog. Yes, a man blog. A blog that only men were allowed to post on about only things that men care about. I believe this man blog to simply be way to allow him to blog without having to lose his dignity in the process. Anyway, I believe that he would like blogging friends so if you have a husband that would like to participate in the man blog, check it out and let him know. The plan is to have contributors that can all post so there isn't the pressure of coming up with something yourself all the time. Unfortunately, he was not the first person with this idea, so all of the good names were taken. He ended up with http://www.the-man-anti-blog.blogspot.com/
Send you husbands over and they can all be boys together.
It will only be a matter of time until I get into his account and post some pretty backgrounds. He'll love that.

4 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

I want a photo of the new bed when assembled! Did you go to Kennan's kitchen today? I'll take kitchen pictures tomorrow and see if I can figure out how to post them.

Lynda/Mom said...

Oh, I'll believe Brent wants to blog when I see it actually happen!!

Cameron said...

Yeah, so Cam tried to find a good name for a man blog last night too. Pathetic in a way. We was distraught that all the good man blog names were taken.

Cameron said...

Yeah,
I spent about 15 minutes late last night looking for good titles and I too found that they were all taken. I guess this will do.

-CJ