Sunday, January 6, 2008

So this is the New Year...

Time to re-enter real life. I've been very glad to take a break from so many of my obligations for a couple of weeks and now its time to pull myself back together and get with it. I found this holiday season to be particularly stressful and hard to recover from. This is probably largely due to my little business that has actually been doing very well. I started it right before the holiday season began and so I have been trying to figure out the ins and outs of that and take care of the family (and sometimes little Ben) all at the same busy time. I just started back up with Lou Lou Designs after a long break and I'm already busy busy busy again, but I'm so pleased with its (relative) success. I've figured out a lot of things with Lou Lou Designs and I think that at this point I can manage it without it being so stressful to me.

We were able to take a long overdue visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Las Vegas this last week and it was so nice to get away. Leslie and I were able to help my dad make some design decisions for his new office building that is under construction and we were able to go shopping and get some great deals that you can only find in Vegas. Here are a few pictures from our trip.

Yes, I know. My 3 year old still needs her binky. And her silky too. I can't be too hard on her since I was the same way. At least she doesn't suck her thumb.

Como se dice nap time?

Ben is so pleased with his mess.



...leaving the scene of the crime.
Thank you Mom and Dad for letting us all come down and trash your house for a few days! It was good to come visit. Love you!

2 comments:

Emily Call said...

your girls are so cute! Thanks for letting me read your blog. It was nice to see you again at the SU! party.
-Emily

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm 3 yrs old I have something for her to suck mum forget her binky, I will feed her liquid lunch once she sucks it awhile, mummy gives them her milk but they need a mans best cream to grow big n strong