Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Flashback

I don't know if I'm doing this right because I've never done it before, but one of my friends does a lot of these Friday Flashbacks and I thought it would be fun.

Almost exactly 2 years ago, Brent and I took a much needed vacation to San Diego. We went to the zoo and Sea World with Jane. As soon as we got home, we found out that we were pregnant with Lizzy. It seems like a long time ago.



2 is about the cutest age there is. If a kid isn't cute when they're 2, they don't really stand a chance later on.



Then there were 3. Soon there will be 3 kids! And it's only been 2 years. Weird.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

She's definitely a cutie there, so no worries. Cute pictures!!

Lynda/Mom said...

However you do it, it's right!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane--incredible it was only two years ago.

Emily Call said...

Cute picture of Jane. She looks like Lizzy in that picture!