Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm a little slow these days

So, I've had a lot of ambition lately, but not a whole lot of energy. It's a very troubling set of circumstances. I've got to get a room in this house organized though, so I've spent the last several days (yes, days) trying to organize all my crafting goods in the upstairs playroom/family room/crafting room (it's still hard for me to call it that). I'm going to try to get the area finished this weekend, so you can be expecting photos of the gloriously organized new crafting space. Anyway... While I was going through my oodles of boxes, I found some photos of the kids that we took last fall. They were our models for my sister in law's hats that she made and sold that year. They look so adorable, that I came downstairs to post them. I don't think that I ever posted them before and I'm so taken by their cuteness that I just had to share.







Lizzy always has those stinking claw marks on her forehead, but she's still stunning to me. Seriously, aren't our kids ("ours" meaning mine and Leslie's) darling?


2 comments:

Katie said...

Does this mean I can finally confess that I've faithfully read your blog since January??

Ahhh, so nice! No longer having to stalk from the shadows...

Your
(1) Etsy Creations
(2) Children
are TOOOO cute.

Emily Call said...

Such cute pictures and darling hats too!